Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi, I’m just starting to use EveryStep Scripting Tool, it is a great tool. My only problem is that I can’t find a way to simulate a right mouse click on my application. Is there a way to simulate right click on my Test Atomization?

Andrei

Hello,

Right mouse click functionality has been disabled at the recording tool and it’s been substituted with a quick “keyword add” function, since it’s main purpose usually is saving files to local disc (which is disabled at the EveryStep Scripting Tool due to security concerns) or some other actions which have little to do with the navigation through the site.
    If there’s some other purpose you need a right mouse click, please let us know and we’ll see what can be done.

Vimal Verma

Hello,
    I just started using everystep tool, everything works great except right click functionality.

In our case, on our website, user can click the right button of mouse, to open the custom context menu to add items to grid. I even tried using Shift+F10, it open the context menu (as required) during recording, but doesn’t work in playback. Kindly let me the solution for same, I am gated and awaiting your reply. Many Thanks.

Andrei

Hello,

As per our previous reply right mouse click functionality has been disabled at the recording tool and it’s been substituted with a quick “keyword add” function.

Unfortunately, there is no other solution except providing us withe exact URLs and step which we can review. You can email it to support@dotcom-monitor.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.